Want to improve your speaking and presentation skills.
Where do we meet?
We meet on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month (except August) at the APMH.
Meetings start at 7.30 and end at 9.30. (There is usually an informal gathering at the pub afterwards.)
Guests are always welcome—and are never forced to speak if they don’t want to.
Alternatively, visit our web site on: http://www.molevalleyspeakers.org.uk
Survey after survey shows that presentation skills are crucial to success in the workplace, and many people pay high fees for seminars or training to gain the skills and confidence necessary to face an audience. Toastmasters provides an inexpensive and easier option and their programme is held in high regard in business circles around the world.
- Here are just a few reasons to consider joining us:
- Mole Valley Speakers is a Not-for-Profit Organisation run by volunteers to help members build confidence and skills in public speaking.
- Membership is open to ANYONE.
- We speak from experience. Toastmasters has been established since 1924!
- We offer a wide range of educational programmes and certification recognised all around the world.
- You will increase your skills in presenting, communicating, listening, leading and motivating and persuading others.