Do you want to be advised of any Planning Applications near you?
To see the current plans, click this link: Planning.
To receive email notifications of Planning Applications in the vicinity of your own property visit https://molevalley.cloudmappin.com/mmv/ and enter your address. On the next page click "My Alerts" and register to receive notifications. These can be set at 50m, 100m or 500m from your address.
This service also allows you to receive email notification for which bin is being collected.
Planningfinder.co.uk is an online portal to planning applications across the United Kingdom, bringing together commercial and domestic planning applications from all
The Standing Committee’s guiding principles when considering planning applications are:
- We review and comment only after a planning application appears on the MVDC running list.
- We do not canvass residents’ opinions as this has the potential to involve us in disputes between neighbours.
- We avoid placing ourselves in a position that requires conflict management or sets up an expectation that we will favour one resident's view against that of another. We leave those issues to the Case Officers and Councillors.
- If residents have concerns they can raise them directly with us and we will take their views into account – but not necessarily follow their direction.
- We comment solely on aspects covered by planning policy.