1. Go to the Future Mole Valley Site: futuremolevalley.org
2. Tabs on the home page offer
Local Plan Consultation Site Assessments
• Clicking on Local Plan will take you through to a link to the Plan.
• Clicking on Site Assessments will take you through to a page showing all the towns and villages. Clicking on one of those will take you to a page showing a map of each site with its reference number and name.
3. Consultation tab
Introduction & explanation and you are asked to tick the box to give your consent to the details in the introduction. Then you can click on Next.
4. You are asked for your Name, postcode, email address – these must be supplied before you are able to go on to the next page. You can leave your full address blank.
5. The first page lists 3 questions asks:
i. Do you agree with MVDC’s brownfield first approach, Yes/No with a comment box
ii. Do you broadly agree with MVDC’s approaches (which are listed) to brownfield development, Y/N with a comment box.
iii. Do you agree with the use of a small amount of undeveloped, greenfield land to provide unmet land supply to meet housing numbers, Y/N and a comment box.
5. Question: Which part of the Plan do you want to comment on?
• A drop down menu lists all individual sections of the Local Plan from Intro to Appendices plus the option of Evidence Documents and Policy Map.
• If you pick Introduction or Monitoring Framework you will be taken through to one comment box for the chapter.
• If you pick any of the following, the policy numbers are listed, each with its own comment box:
o Spatial Strategy
• If you pick Site Allocations, a drop down menu lists all towns and villages. Click on Ashtead and the relevant site numbers and names are listed, each with its own comment box. At the end you will be asked if you want to comment on any other sites and you will be taken back to the drop down menu of towns and villages.
• If you pick Appendices, the appendix numbers are listed, each with its own comment box.
• If you pick Evidence Documents, there is just one comment box for all the documents. You are asked to make the document name clear and, if you are commenting on more than one document you are asked to leave a line between each.
• If you pick the Policies Map the comments page has a link through to it
• Once you finish a section, you will be asked if you want to comment on another section and you will be taken back to the page with the drop down menu.