Police Surgeries will be held on the last Tuesday of each month, 10.00-11.00hrs, at St George’s Church, and will be attended by PCSO Pauline Daly, provided that her shift pattern allows.
Meanwhile, people can still contact Surrey Police by phone, 999*, in an emergency, or 101 (01483-571212) for non-urgent matters.
Alternatively, have a look at https://surrey.police.uk/mole-valley/ashtead/ , where you can send a message using the online reporting form. This is for non-urgent incidents.
NB The Email Inbox is generally monitored weekdays, during normal office hours.
* 999 calls are defined on the Surrey Police website as:
Please dial 999 in an emergency. A police emergency is defined as incidents where:
- Someone's life is in danger.
- Someone is at risk of violence, or property is about to be damaged.
- A serious offence is in progress.
- A suspect is at the scene or an early arrest is likely.
- Serious disruption to the public is likely.
- Very serious crime (e.g. Rape, GBH).
The Mole Valley page on the Surrey Police website also has a link to https://www.police.uk/surrey/MVAS/crime/ which allows you see the local crime stats.
The Policing Neighbourhood website for Mole Valley (Ashtead) is as follows:-
It has a wealth of information.